About This Service
This database is the only one compiled by nutrition experts. So, you can be confident that you are accessing high quality nutritional science.
The compilation is being overseen by an Advisory Board made up of Nutrition Society members. They ensure that the content is
- relevant (ie by validating the list of relevant journals and other content to include)
- reliable (ie. by approving a process for weeding out fake science or predatory journals), and
- easy to locate (ie by contributing to a definitive thesaurus).
The database is based upon FSTA (Food Science & Technical Abstracts): https://www.ifis.org/fsta
- Search 3,000 journals, as well as reports, books, theses, patents and standards
- Content identified and quality-checked by nutrition experts
- Curation overseen by an advisory board of Nutrition Society members
- Updated weekly
How to set up an alert for new content
You can receive an automated email when new content related to your areas of interest is added to the knowledge-base.
Just enter your search terms into the search box and click the "Save Search" link.
Help & Support
How to search
Finding information which is both relevant and trustworthy can be challenging and time-consuming. Our training resources will help you search efficiently and effectively, and to evaluate what you find.
- Get started with our user guide.
- Build your search skills with our best practice guide for industry researchers.
For help with specific searches or advice on getting the most out of the database, contact us. We will be happy to help!